Front door and massive front yard.
View off our back porch, that is a pond, not safe for swimming, but scenic.
The field beside our house, with a guest appearance by Tessie.
Front room that will become the guest room.
Kevin's office downstairs.
Bathroom, pretty basic. But I've managed to brighten it up.
Nice big shower.
Kitchen
Other side of kitchen, dining area.
Living room with door to back deck.
Stairs! (Again, a Tess cameo.)
Upstairs hallway. Horrendous carpet, but I will cover it.
My office/sewing room upstairs.
Part of our huge master bedroom.
The other side of our huge master bedroom.
So that is the general tour. I took these Sunday morning before we had finished emptying the truck, so not all of our things are inside, but you get the general idea. Slowly but surely it's coming together.
Had to wait until yesterday for cable and Internet to come so that is why these are coming so late. Promise I will be better about posting going forward. Coming soon: walking around Searsport, trips to Bangor & Rockland, lost in a supermarket and adventures in unpacking.
I like that Tessie is looking out each window.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Lauren!! Looks so nice and peaceful!! Best of luck unpacking xo
ReplyDeleteShe's got to patrol her new 'hood. Even though there is very little to look at.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of all your space. Outside looks beautiful and I can't wait to see the house all done. Good luck unpacking!
ReplyDelete